Allow Us to Reintroduce Ourselves
We made a permanent choice that will surprise many of you… But first, a little update since it has been two years since I posted. I feel time has gone quickly, until I look back and it seems a lifetime ago. To those family, friends and followers on social media who have asked about this site, thank you for your patience.
In the next few months I hope to start posting more regularly again.
• I started posting regularly on Instagram as @inner_i_art, and now have almost 40,000 amazing followers, whom I have been sharing my thoughts and travels with.
• My high school sweetheart, Kit and I stopped fighting the fact that we were still in love, after being broken up for 7 years.
• Through Kit’s support, I started selling more of my photography locally in Salt Lake City.
• With our friends and family celebrating alongside us, Kit and I were married last summer in the Salt Lake Temple.
• Kit and I moved to the Avenues, and made our little apartment together, a home.
• Since getting back together we have traveled to Maryland, Washington DC, Hawaii, Georgia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Carolina, around Utah, and will soon be going to Maine.
• We are expecting triplets this winter.
• That last one is a fib, but everything else is true, I promise.
As I said, much has changed, but this is only the start. Kit has been accepted to George Washington School of Medicine, in Washington DC. We will be leaving our Utah mountain home, and moving to the DC area in late July. I am now Hannah Galliosborn, and when Kit becomes a doctor, he will be, “Dr Galliosborn.” We have legally changed our last name, by combining Galli and Osborn, without a hyphen or a space. For most of you, this will come as a surprise. This choice has come with many questions. We will address our reasons and thought process in my next post.
Wholeness through change.
Love, “Whole Hannah” – inner i art